In order to use your own White Label Domain on Intuizi platform, you’ll have to create a CNAME Record in your domain’s DNS management platform.
The following general steps should apply to most DNS management platforms:
- Log into your DNS management console (usually provided by your domain registrar, or third party providers such as CloudFlare if you’ve moved your nameservers there).
- Locate the area where you can change or add DNS records
- Create a new DNS record with the following attributes/values:
- Type: CNAME
- Name/Alias: your desired name, for instance if you want your White Label Domain to be app.your-domain.com as your name/alias.
- Points to: console.intuizi.com
- Save your DNS changes
Organize your assets
Logo – URL of the company’s logo. Supported formats: PNG, JPG, JPEG, WEBP.
Favicon – URL of the company’s favicon
When you have done all of the steps above, you are ready for us to review what you did. You will simply need to send our support team an email letting us know you have made these changes, and we will have our engineers verify and validate these changes were done properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
SSL certificate is required to make the connection secure and support HTTPS.
Once you have successfully completed the steps above, Intuizi issues SSL certificate for your custom domain.
* This step cannot be completed before mapping your A records to Intuizi servers.